|Sociedad Mexicana de Autores de las Artes Plásticas|
(Mexican Society of Authors of Visual Arts)Our sections regarding the SOMAAP
· The Sociedad Mexicana de Autores de las Artes Plasticas is a non-profit group which is in accordance with the Federal Law on Copyright. It is registered with the National Institute of Copyrights (INDAUTOR) a decentralized part of the SEP, as a Society of Collective Management of Public Interest.
SOMAAP is affiliated to the International Confederation of Societies of Authors and Composers (CISAC), headquartered in Paris, France, an NGO nonprofit organization that brings together all branches of intellectual creation.
The SOMAAP has existed and survived for more than 30 years, convinced that the visual arts are the most important cultural and artistic heritage of a country. Not only because it reflects their reality, their political and social status and their character, but because the whole world knows and captures the richness of a country through their artwork.
· Each member receives a SOMAAP email from electrónico@somaap.com, and a section on our website to post their artwork along with the text to their liking. If you are a member and want to use these services please apply through our contact form.
· Organization of the SOMAAP. Meet the people who make up the SOMAAP.
· Authors Rights or Copyright is a set of rules governing principles, moral and economic rights that the law grants authors for the creation of a literary, artistic or scientific work, both published and unpublished.
· The SOMAAP has set itself the task of holding several agreements with public and private institutions, domestic and foreign, as well as the task of updating those included. This is in order to control the rights of its members and to negotiate fair payments for the use of any artwork created by them.
· Services offered by the SOMAAP.
· One of the main tasks of a collective societie is the collection and distribution of ROYALTIES for its members and their constituencies.
· Use this Form to contact us.